Fiori Giovanni is famous for his resilience and mindset. With this workshop, she will help people tap into their own self-knowledge and break free from destructive patterns.
Fiori Giovanni is a Certified Business and Executive Coach, Self-Directed Healing Practitioner, Hypnotherapist, Bestselling Author, Kid Safe Ambassador, Human Rights Activist, Media Commentator and Keynote Speaker .
She runs a series of workshops to help people tap into their own self-knowledge and break down destructive patterns.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
– How to powerfully define their intentions at work and in their personal life.
– How to get into the state they desire by understanding brainwaves and other safe and widely used altered state techniques.
– How to move their PARADIGM, towards the one who holds the trajectory of their life and their future.
– How to move from being in their head to being in their heart to being always present and operating from a coherent and productive state.
– Challenge their thought patterns, which leads to better understanding of their peers, less hurt feelings, and making better decisions that will lead to better results.
– Master the ability to easily enter a space of natural creativity and confidence and get the best results from every task, process, decision and interaction.
Watch “Fiori Giovanni Speaker Reel”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VCLaIpgYZk
Australian businesses lose $34 billion a year due to lack of employee motivation, productivity, focus and creativity. not to mention taking unnecessary sick days.
The ramifications on a company’s bottom line are extremely measurable, but what about the damage done to staff morale, interpersonal relationships, work culture and consumer perception of the company? This damage is not as easy to measure, and yet creates a cost that is sorely felt in every lost sale, every missed deadline, every staff dispute, every divisive decision, every toxic interaction, and every unnecessary resignation.
Fiori is the perfect example of how life isn’t about what happens in your life, it’s about how to deal with it. And, how a mastered mind can be harnessed, through good times and bad.
Fiori was born in a war-torn African nation, and she overcame the challenges of a pubescent arranged marriage. As a teenager, she was forced into the army and clung to her life in a boat full of refugees.
These personal experiences have shaped her to have the resilience to overcome challenges, the leadership to envision and define her goals, and the mindset to go from victim to victor. Now Fiori shares a powerful formula that empowers others to overcome problems big and small through her books, speaking engagements, and now through workshops.
Fiori believes mastering the mind is one of the most powerful gifts you can give yourself and your team as a leader. It is the best tool one can invest in for their organization. A person who has mastered his mind is a confident, patient and creative person. A person who is not riddled with doubts and insecurities.
She has been featured in several mainstream Australian media such as The Age, The Herald Sun, Studio 10, F Magazine (a publication celebrating female success), She Defined, Women of Style & Substance, Sunraysia Daily and countless other publications and news. electrical outlets.
Fiori is also the owner and CEO of My Mind Valley, an online product hub for those seeking fulfillment, confidence, and clarity through affirmations. My Mind Valley is home to over 30 affirmation topics, which are available in audio, video, and eBook formats at www.mymindvalley.com
To learn more, visit: https://fiorigiovanni.com or contact [email protected]