“Rehabilitation Robots Market is valued at USD 581.4 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 2269.8 Million by 2025 with a CAGR of 21.48% over the forecast period.
The increasing penetration of automated machines in the clinical environment, the growth of the aging population with physical disabilities, the increased cost of other health care systems, the increased incidence of strokes and injuries to the spinal cord (SCI) and the continuous advancement of new robotic technologies are the major factors driving the growth of the global rehabilitation robot market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Page PDF) Report @:
Scope of the Global Rehabilitation Robots Market Report–
The rehabilitation robot is an automatic machine designed to increase the movement of people with impaired physical functioning. There are mainly two types of rehabilitation robots. The first is an assistance robot that replaces the movements of lost limbs and the second type is a therapy robot, also called a rehabilitator. Therapy robots are automated machines for rehabilitation therapists that allow patients to improve their robot-assisted movements. In 1989, a new version of neuro-rehabilitation robotics was established with the development of MIT-MANUS and was first clinically tested in 1994. The main goal of developing a neuro-rehabilitation robot is to improve function outcomes after central nervous system injury. (CNS) through intensive physical therapy. Rehabilitation robot used to support upper limb recovery of stroke survivors.
Rehabilitation robot companies:
- Ekso Bionics
- AlterG, Inc.
- Bionik Laboratories
- Instead, Technologies Ltd.
- Motus Nova
- Kinova Inc.
- Wearable Robotics Srl
- ReWalk Robotics
Global Rehabilitation Robots Market Segmentation:-
By type: therapeutic robots, exoskeleton robots, assistance robots, others
By end user: rehabilitation centers, hospitals, others
Obtain the methodology of the Rehabilitation robots Market report @:
North America is expected to dominate the rehabilitation robot market
North America is expected to dominate the global rehabilitation robot market due to increasing stroke cases, especially in the US, early adoption of automated technologies and high rate of aging population in this region. Considering these scenarios, they would need more rehabilitation robots in response to passive body movement. For instance; the proportion of the population over the age of 65 in the United States is expected to increase from 12.4% in 2000 to 19.5% by the end of 2030. Stroke affects nearly 800,000 people annually in the United States -United.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the global rehabilitation robot market. The regional growth is mainly influenced by the growing number of advanced robotic therapy integrated centers to meet the growing needs of patients as well as people are increasingly affected due to limb dyskinesia in China, for example, in China is one of the leading countries for the highest stroke rate in the world, there are approximately 15 million disabled people with lower extremity motor dysfunction.
Regional and national analysis
- The rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Improve your strategic decision making
- Help with your research, presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you informed of crucial market developments
- Enable you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical vision
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your competitor analysis
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid pitfalls that other companies might commit
- Ultimately, helping you maximize the profitability of your business.
Our market research solution provides you with an answer to the question mentioned below:
- What are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- What are the blocking factors in this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in the coming years?
- What are the trends in this market?
- What are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global and regional markets in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How much will the market grow during the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region dominates the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the global market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Global Rehabilitation Robots Market Report–
- The global market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global market research report provides in-depth information about market introduction, market summary, global market revenue (USD revenue), market drivers, market restraints, market opportunities, competitive analysis, regional and national levels.
- The global market report helps to identify opportunities in the market.
- The global market report covers an in-depth analysis of emerging trends and the competitive landscape.
Access the full report here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth USD 193.8 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 513.1 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccines Market was worth USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics market in terms of revenue was worth USD 10.82 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 24.07 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
colorectal cancer market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in the healthcare market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global demand for Advanced Wound Care Marketin terms of revenue, was estimated at USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research, the latest research study indicates that the global demand for biophotonics market in terms of revenue, was worth USD 53.28 billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is expected to reach USD 109.23 billion by the end of 2027, growing at a robust CAGR of 10.8%.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth USD 1036.13 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2193.8 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: live market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our seal guaranteed to keep our customers ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, custom regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, reliable, and holistic. Sign up for a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports and business information produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available across a wide range of verticals, including aviation, food and beverage, healthcare, ICT, construction, chemicals and more. The Brand Essence Market Research report will be most suitable for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs and managers, governments, agencies, organizations and PhD students. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Business sales: +44-2038074155
Asia office: +917447409162